Risuko: A Kunoichi Tale

Risuko: A Kunoichi Tale - David Kudler **I received a free copy in exchange for an honest review from the NetGalley**

Cover: Beautiful and fitting
Rating 5 Stars
Overall: Beautifully written
Characters: Flawed as humans, but perfection as characters!
Plot: It starts out slow as it introduces characters, but things start to snow-ball once they get going, and it helps that you already know the characters before the action really kicks in!
Page Turner: Yes
Series Cont.? Yes!
Recommend Yes!
Favorite Character(s)?: Risuko, Aimaru, and Lt. Masugu. (Also Meiko, but not quite as much)

I seen a few others talking about this book, and fell in love with the cover as soon as I saw it! I knew I had to get my hands on a copy, and I was right! I'm so glad I found it soon enough to catch it on NetGalley, I loved this book, and am excited to see what happen in the next book! It's beautifully written, and the Japanese culture shows clearly in the characters and setting. This is a fun read, and well worth the slow start. Even with it being slow, I found myself loving the characters, even the less than friendly ones, early on, and as the story unfolds, you are introduced to more sides, making the characters both real, and more human despite some of the masks they wear. Many have stories that intertwine to weave an intriguing and beautiful tapestry that this book only starts to unveil. I'm highly anticipating the next time I can join Risuko and her friends!

Full reviews, giveaways, and other book news can be found on my blog: