Where Do You Live, Animal Friend?

Where Do You Live, Animal Friend? - Laura Bullock, Izzy Bean **I received a complementary copy from the author in exchange for an honest review**

I really enjoyed this story. It is well written, and the artwork is eye-catching and beautifully done. I liked seeing where the animals lived, and think this is a great way to introduces small children to nature and learning about the things around them. My one concern is That the mouse lived in a rusty can. I feel this isn't something you really want children to learn at a young age. Not that it's bad, or doesn't happen, but they might get the wrong idea. If they read this, and don't know that littering is bad, they might think leaving trash out is helping the animals that might live in it. Also they need to be taught that rusty metal is dangerous, and isn't something to play with. Hearing that mice use them as homes makes it sound safe. It's not a big thing, but for the age group this story is for, I think something else should have been used there.

Thank you so much for the chance to review this book!