Rhodi's Light

Rhodi's Light - Megan Linski *I received a free ecopy from Xpresso Book Tours and the publisher/author in exchange for my honest and unbiased review.* Thank you!

Cover: Eye-catching!
Rating: 4 Stars!
Overall: Powerful and Eye-opening
Characters: Broken and Beautiful
Plot: While becoming Rhodi, powerful warriors, you must also learn to trust and let go.
Page Turner: Yes!
Series Cont.? Yes!
Recommend: Yes!
Trigger Warning: This story deals with depression/mental illness and cutting

Short Review:
This is one of the best warrior/ability stories I have read. I also loved how it both mentioned and handles mental illness, something that many teens and young adults deal with. In this story there is so much going on at once, it seemed to fly by! I loved learning the secrets and surprises that the characters reveal and encounter, while also seeing how things developed between each of the characters. Dealing with many difficult issues in one story, there are parts that seem to jump, or that are rushed, but I think it turned out well overall and I've super excited to be starting the next book!

Note: The only reason I gave it 4 stars is because it does seem slightly rushed in places, and more than that I have a feeling the next two are going to be better! (This may be changed to 5 stars once I finish reading the other two)

Read my full review, and others on my blog: Adventures Thru Wonderland